FULL EVENT PROGRAMME
Features and highlights to engage, educate and inspire you this edition
The ADIHEX Conference is a premier learning platform that offers free-to-attend workshops, panel discussions and case studies to the ADIHEX attendees..
The ADIHEX Awards provides a premier platform to recognize and celebrate the most outstanding people and organizations who have made ADIHEX as the event it is today. The ADIHEX Awards brings together the who’s who of the industry for an evening of celebration and networking. Read more
COMPETITIONS & AUCTIONS
Competitions & Auctions will be back this year at the Arena. Learn more about their skills, distinct character traits and more as Arab hunting companions – the salukis and falcons as they compete for beauty and agility. You also don’t want to miss the first ever auctions on falcons, art pieces and camels at the event.
ARENA LIVE SHOWS
Travel The world at Adihex
and other traditional arts and crafts at the event.
PLAY AND LEARN AT ADIHEX
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The ADIHEX Conference is a
premier learning platform that offers free-to-attend workshops, panel discussions and case studies to the ADIHEX attendees.
This key event plays a ground-breaking moment of knowledge-sharing and networking in the sector’s annual calendar. It will also convene global policy makers and protectors of sustainable hunting.The 2019 theme was Sustainable Hunting and we have partnered with the International Association for Falconry and Conservation of Birds of Prey (IAF) to bring you expert presentations from key speakers from the following organisations and more:
- BERN Convention on the Conservation of European Wildfire and Natural Habitats
Convention on Migratory Species
- IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature, Sustainable Use and Management of Ecosystems)
- Environment Agency of Abu Dhabi
- International Fund for Houbara Conservation
- Equine Rescue by Dhabian Equestrian Club
- Animal Rescue and Adoption Initiatives
ADIHEX partners with key associations and industry experts to bring you a comprehensive educational program that will help keep you up to date on the latest emerging trends, policy changes and market insights in the regional and global hunting and equestrian industry.Stay tuned and learn more on who will be joining our roster of speakers including :
- HE Majed Al Mansouri, President, International Association for Falconry and Conservation of Birds of Prey and Secretray General of the Emirates Falconers' Club
- Gary Timbrell, CEO, International Association for Falconry and Conservation of Birds of Prey
- Omar Fouad Ahmed, Project Manager, Emirates Falconers' Club
- Dr. Adrian Lombard, Co-Chairperson, IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature, Sustainable Use and Management of Ecosystems)
- Nick Williams, International Raptor Conservationist (UK)
- Alexander Sorokin, Scientist specializing in the analysis of birds seized at borders in Ex-soviet countries (Russia)
- Matyas Prommer, Scientist specializing in the analysis of losses of tracked Saker due to trapping
- Janusz Sielicki, Scientiest specializing in the study of the population modelling relative to sustainable legal trade
- Prof. Robert Kenward, Founder, Sakernet.org
- Nyambayar Batbayar, Director, Wildlife Science and Conservation Centre of Mongolia (Monglia)
BECOME A SPEAKER
At the ADIHEX Conference, we search year-round for influential presenters who are trusted voices and convention-breaking experts and industry icons.
We’ve got some current and relevant topics, powerful keynote speeches and brainstorming sessions lined up for the attendees and this could be the perfect platform for an experienced industry professional like yourself to share your knowledge and passion at this event.As a speaker you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Personalised speaker certificate of appreciation
- Opportunity to be featured in education related marketing emails sent to an extensive database of key regional professionals
- Build your profile and credibility by sharing your expertise with thousands of ADIHEX attendees
- Free marketing tools to promote your session to your contacts
- Free and fast track entry on all five days of the exhibition and 5 days of the conference
- One stop access to connect, network and share the stage with the who’s who of the region’s largest annual hunting and equestrian exhibition
If you wish to be part of this remarkable group of experts or if you know someone who belongs to this group of industry professionals, we want to hear from you! Please submit your educational, non-proprietary ideas and proposals to be considered for 2021 conference agenda.
Tell us about any initiatives intended to enhance knowledge of hunting and best practices or any pioneering ideas and innovations or themes surrounding the current concerns and trends
Be a part of the knowledge exchange, submit your proposed topics of discussion and a bio to email@example.com
Multiple nominations for the same person will not influence the speaker selection in any way. Our expert conference producers will review every nomination that comes in.
For more information:
+971 56 422 3782