Visitor Guide to Exploring ADIHEX
SHOW TIMES, VENUE, DATE, PARKING
OPEN TO PUBLIC
|Day 1||Monday, 26 September||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 2||Tuesday, 27 September||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 3||Wednesday, 28 September||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 4||Thursday, 29 September||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 5||Friday, 30 September
||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 6||Saturday, 1 October||(11AM – 10PM)|
|Day 7||Sunday, 2 October||(11AM – 10PM)|
Halls 2-12 & ICC Halls – Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
View Google maps
Download ADNEC Venue Map Here
View a short clip about the different health and safety measures provided by ADNEC, ADIHEX’s Host Venue
There is an ample number of parking space around the venue. The Multi-Storey Carpark is the closest to ADIHEX Halls. Paid parking is open 24/7 during the 7-day event. Look for available signage in the premises. Closest parking Areas and taxi drop off point:
- Carparks A & B
- Taxi Drop Off in front of Entrance B (Hall Entrance 2)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORSHow can I attend ADIHEX?
Buying your entry e-tickets online before the exhibition is advised to create a seamless, queue less and contact-less experience for you and your family. You can avail of ADIHEX Entry Tickets online in partnership with Virgin Mega Stores.
- AED 25 for a Day Pass for each attendee (13 years old and above)
- AED 75 for 7-day Pass for each attendee (13 years old and above)
- AED 50 for 3 Days Ticket (Weekend – Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Kids under 12 years old: FREE
Entry tickets will be online or at any Virgin Megastores Kiosks in UAE.
Concierge services will be available any time from multiple Tawzea stands at the venue which offers venue to parking delivery as well as venue to your doorstep delivery services.
For more information on ADIHEX Visitor services, please refer to the Quick links.
- Guidelines in Buying Hunting Guns
- Guidelines in Buying Knives and other Hunting Equipment
- Guidelines in Buying Art Pieces
- Guidelines in Buying Live Animals
A global display of products, services, innovations, and technologies in eleven sectors that make up the event: